‘Friends of The Rotary Club of Barossa District Inc.’
‘Friends of Rotary’ is a program that invites businesses and individuals to team up with Rotary for a year, two years or forever! Becoming a Friend of Rotary allows those who share our ideals and objectives to participate in our activities without the responsibility of full membership. As a matter of fact there are many people who would like to qualify for membership but simply do not have sufficient time to join a Rotary Club.
Being a Friend of Rotary allows you to help in local fund raising and community service events as well as International projects. Some club events are not specifically for service work or fund raising but for socializing. Rotarians call this Fellowship, an opportunity to enjoy activities and each other’s company, catch up with old friends and make or develop new ones.
Roles of Friends of the Rotary Club of Barossa District
- Enjoy Fellowship and social occasions with like-minded people.
- Participate in and assist with any Rotary projects or activities either by volunteering practical “in kind” or financial assistance, particularly the major functions conducted by the club annually.
- Protect the integrity of Rotary by advocating the importance and advancing the ideals of Rotary.
- Maintain contact with the club and be informed of Rotary activities both locally and worldwide.
- Contribute experience and wisdom when needed.
Benefits to Friends of the Rotary Club of Barossa District
- Opportunity to affiliate with community/business and professional groups.
- Attend Rotary Club of Barossa District meetings and/or activities (at own cost).
- Receive a copy of the club Bulletin.
- Formal welcome and introduction to the Rotary club.
- By supporting Rotary service projects you are helping the local and international community.
- Can be a stepping-stone for you if you want to invest in the community and also learn about Rotary.
If interested in becoming a Friend of the Rotary Club of Barossa District please contact the club in one of the following ways;
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone the Secretary (08 85624635)
- Write to; The Secretary Rotary Club of Barossa District, PO Box438, Nuriootpa, SA 5355
- Contact any member of our club
You are always welcome to join us as a visitor to any of our Dinner Meetings